Woodland Construction Co. in Jupiter, Florida Company Information
|Minority Business Enterprise:
- Established in 1987
- Has a $50 million plus Bonding line
- All Foreman and Supervisors have a mandatory of OSHA 30hour certification
- All Foreman and Supervisors are ACI Certified Tilt-up Technicians and Supervisors.
- All Foreman, Supervisors and Erectors have received Certified Crane and Rigging Training.
- Woodland Project Management Team Members are "Green Advantage" certified practitioners.
Woodland Construction provides a variety of services to ease the stress of a construction project. Each service helps to ensure that a project meets the vision and requirements for all involved. Our customized approach sets every project up for success.
As a Tilt-Up contractor, Woodland Construction offers a complete package of services for your project. We have partnered with other contractors, engineers and architects- big and small-and our expertise in Tilt-Up is unparalleled. We bring years of experience, as well as technical know-how to any project.
Pre-construction and Budgeting:
Our extensive experience allows owners to benefit from historical costs and realistic project estimates. Woodland Construction Company can assist you in determining the best scope and budget for your building needs. We routinely provide estimates within five percent of the finished building cost.
Woodland has the expertise to partner with architects and structural engineers to determine a realistic and economical means of fullfilling the project vision.
Employ Woodland Construction in the early phase of your construction project and take advantage of our expertise in assembling the nuts and bolts of panelizing your building, as well as how to convert from or coincide with another building system.